|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Romania|
|B||Republic of Ireland||FYROM|
Albania will look to battle their way back into contention for the top spots in Group D as Belarus come to Tirana, fresh from beating their hosts 2-0 in the countries' final UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier of 2010.
• Vitali Rodionov and substitute Sergei Krivets scored the goals as Belarus were rewarded for a dominant performance on 12 October, the result ending Albania's unbeaten start to qualifying.
• It was the third game between the two sides, with Albania's record reading W0 D1 L2 (W0 D0 L1 at home).
• The teams first met in UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying, with their maiden encounter in Minsk on 2 September 2006 ending in a 2-2 draw after Besnik Hasi hit a late equaliser for the visitors.
• It was 2-2 again at half-time when they met in Tirana on 17 November that same year, but a goal from Vitali Kutuzov and Maksim Romaschenko's penalty secured a 4-2 win for Belarus.
• Belarus are the only undefeated side left in Group D, with two wins and two draws to date. Thanks in part to their 1-0 win in Paris in their opening qualifier, they lie second in the group, trailing leaders France by just one point.
• Albania are unbeaten in their two Group D home games, but Belarus have yet to concede on the road in the section.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.