|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Romania|
|B||Republic of Ireland||FYR Macedonia|
Past results in games between France and Luxembourg may make fairly miserable reading for the Grand Duchy, but as they prepare to meet again in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying Group D, the minnows can at least draw hope from one previous success.
• Karim Benzema and Yoann Gourcuff scored to give France, the group leaders, a 2-0 win when the sides met in Metz on 12 October 2010.
• With that victory, France's record in 15 matches against Luxembourg reads W14 D0 L1 (W7 D0 L1 in Luxembourg).
• Les Bleus have enjoyed an overwhelming dominance in this fixture, having won all 12 of their competitive meetings by an aggregate score of 50-5. Luxembourg have lost their last four against France without scoring.
• However, Luxembourg do boast one past victory against France, having recorded a 5-4 friendly triumph over their neighbours on 8 February 1914, when Jean Massard scored four times for the hosts.
• Luxembourg have yet to win – or indeed score – in four Group D games. They have now gone 12 competitive fixtures without a victory since a shock 2-1 success in Switzerland in FIFA World Cup qualifying on 10 September 2008.
• Luxembourg's last win in a UEFA European Championship qualifier also came away from home, 1-0 in Belarus on 13 October 2007. They have not won a competitive game at home since beating Malta 1-0 in a EURO '96 qualifier on 6 September 1995.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.