|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Romania|
|B||Republic of Ireland||FYR Macedonia|
The teams will have barely recovered from the drama of their first UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying meeting when Austria and Belgium come face to face again in Group A, this time in Vienna.
• The 13th meeting of the countries ended in a 4-4 draw in Brussels on 12 October 2010, with substitute Martin Harnik equalising for the ten-man visitors three minutes into added time. Austria had led 3-2 prior to Paul Scharner's 68th-minute dismissal but goals from Marvin Ogunjimi and Nicolas Lombaerts, in the 90th minute, then seemingly turned the tables in the Red Devils' favour.
• Austria's record in 13 games against Belgium reads W9 D3 L1 (W4 D1 L0 in Vienna).
• The nations have drawn their last three competitive games – and indeed all of their competitive fixtures. Prior to October, their most recent meetings came in qualifying for the 1980 UEFA European Championship. The first match ended 1-1 in the Belgian capital, with goalscorers René Vandereycken and Hans Krankl both going on to coach their countries. The return game in Vienna on 2 May 1979 finished goalless.
• Before that, Belgium finally ended their long wait for a first triumph against Austria on 22 March 1978, prevailing 1-0 in Charleroi. They had lost their previous nine matches against Austria, the first a 4-3 home defeat in Liege on 13 December 1925.
• Austria are unbeaten after three UEFA EURO 2012 qualifiers, and have won their last five competitive home fixtures since a 3-1 defeat against Serbia in FIFA World Cup qualifying on 15 October 2008.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.