|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Azerbaijan will be looking to secure a first victory over Austria at the fourth attempt – and make amends for a 3-0 reverse in the sides' first UEFA EURO 2012 Group A meeting in Vienna.
• Neither team can now reach the finals of UEFA EURO 2012.
• Sebastian Prödl took all of 130 seconds to open the scoring and his SV Werder Bremen club-mate Marko Arnautović struck twice after the break when the countries met on 8 October last year.
• Azerbaijan's record in three matches against Austria reads W0 D1 L2 (W0 D1 L0 at home). Azerbaijan failed to score in those previous encounters, conceding five goals.
• The nations first met in a 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifier in Vienna on 9 September 2004, when first-half strikes from Martin Stranzl and Roland Kollmann secured the hosts a 2-0 win. The return fixture in Baku finished goalless.
• Austrian and Azerbaijani teams have met six times over the course of three two-legged UEFA club competition ties, all of which ended with the Austrian outfit advancing. A run of five straight Austrian victories was nonetheless ended when Neftçi PFK beat SV Ried 2-1 in the second leg of their UEFA Cup first qualifying round tie in 2007/08.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.