|Attempts on target||63||29|
|Attempts off target||50||34|
|Attempts against woodwork||2||0|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Serbia will hope their 3-0 win in the sides' earlier UEFA EURO 2012 Group C meeting in Torshavn augurs well when the Faroe Islands visit the FK Partizan Stadium.
• Danko Lazović and captain Dejan Stanković scored inside the first 18 minutes for Radomir Antić's team in the countries' opening qualifier on 3 September last year, although it took a Nikola Žigić strike in added time to add further gloss to the scoreline. Vladimir Petrović has since replaced Antić as Serbia coach.
• Serbia's record in three games against the Faroe Islands reads W3 D0 L0 (W1 D0 L0 at home).
• The Faroes also contested six matches against Yugoslavia that left them with equally stark statistics: W0 D0 L6 (W0 D0 L3 away).
• In their nine meetings with Serbia and Yugoslavia, the Faroe Islands have scored just twice, while conceding 35 times.
• The Faroe Islands' best 45 minutes of football against Yugoslavia came in a 1998 FIFA World Cup qualifier in Belgrade. John Petersen scored eight minutes into the second half and he and his colleagues managed to prevent their opponents from scoring for the remainder of the contest. Unfortunately, they were already 3-0 down at the time.
• That remains the only time the Faroes have survived a whole half without conceding against either Serbia or Yugoslavia.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.