|Attempts on target||86||19|
|Attempts off target||59||16|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||0|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Spain will look to make it six wins from six in UEFA EURO 2012 Group I as the world and European champions take on Liechtenstein in what is only their second senior international fixture in Logrono.
• Vicente del Bosque's team kicked off their Group I campaign with a 4-0 win in Liechtenstein on 3 September last year, thanks to goals from David Villa, David Silva and a double from Fernando Torres.
• Spain's record in five previous games against Liechtenstein reads W5 D0 L0 (W2 D0 L0 at home).
• Liechtenstein have yet to register a goal against Spain, with the aggregate scoreline over the course of their meetings – qualifiers for the 2002 FIFA World Cup and UEFA EURO 2008 as well as UEFA EURO 2012 – a comprehensive 17-0.
• Liechtenstein have only once gone a whole half without conceding against the Spanish, holding firm for the final 76 minutes of a 2-0 loss in Vaduz on 6 June 2007.
• Spain have not lost in 21 UEFA European Championship games since a 3-2 defeat by Northern Ireland in a UEFA EURO 2008 qualifier on 6 September 2006, five years to the day before this match kicks off.
• Spain's only previous game at Logrono's Las Gaunas Stadium was a 0-0 friendly draw with Paraguay on 16 October 2002.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.