|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
The Czech Republic will look to seal the runners-up spot in UEFA EURO 2012 Group I and end Spain's long winning streak in the process.
• When the sides met in Group I on 25 March, Jaroslav Plašil's drive put the Czech Republic ahead in Granada, but two David Villa strikes in the second half – the second a penalty – gave the three points to the hosts.
• Spain's record in 14 games against Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic reads W6 D1 L7 (W0 D1 L5 away from home). Spain lost all five of their away games against Czechoslovakia and drew on their only previous visit to face the independent Czech Republic, 0-0 in 1998 FIFA World Cup qualifying.
• Spain have won their last 12 competitive fixtures since losing 1-0 to Switzerland in their opening game of last summer's World Cup finals.
• Spain have recorded 20 successive qualifying victories since a 1-1 draw against Iceland in UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying on 8 September 2007. They have not lost in 25 qualifiers since going down 2-0 to Sweden on 7 October 2006.
• Four games have passed since the last time a Czech side has beaten Spanish opponents in the senior international arena – a 3-2 victory for Czechoslovakia in a UEFA European Championship qualifier in Prague on 14 November 1990.
• If goalkeeper Iker Casillas plays in both of Spain's final Group I games he will match Andoni Zubizarreta's national record of 126 international appearances.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.