|Attempts on target||28||47|
|Attempts off target||42||54|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Lithuania sprung a huge surprise when they met the Czech Republic for the first time in Group I but the visitors will want to ensure there is no repeat when the teams meet again in the closing UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier in Kaunas.
• Darvydas Šernas's powerful 26th-minute header proved enough for Raimondas Žutautas' men to earn a 1-0 victory in Olomouc on 7 September 2010, but that remains their only win in this qualifying campaign.
• Lithuania's record in five games against the Czech Republic reads W1 D0 L4 (W0 D0 L1 at home).
• The Czech Republic took maximum points when the sides met in UEFA EURO 2000 qualifying, winning 4-0 away and 2-0 at home as they topped Group 9 with a perfect record of ten victories from ten games. Lithuania finished fifth in the six-team section with 11 points.
• Michal Hornák and Patrik Berger grabbed the goals for the Czech Republic in the first match in Teplice on 27 March 1999, the latter via a 74th-minute penalty.
• The return in Vilnius on 4 September the same year was a more one-sided affair, thanks in large part to the 20th-minute dismissal of Edgaras Jankauskas. All the goals came in the second half, with Pavel Nedvěd and Jan Koller each scoring twice for the visitors.
• The first meeting between the two sides took place in Ostrava on 25 May 1994, when the Czech Republic sealed a 5-3 friendly win.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.