|Attempts on target||50||30|
|Attempts off target||62||25|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||0|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
The new coach of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia will look to win his first competitive home game as Andorra come calling in UEFA EURO 2012 Group B.
• In their only victory in six Group B games under Mirsad Jonuz, FYROM won 2-0 against Armenia on 8 October; Ilco Naumoski headed them into the lead three minutes before half-time and Vance Sikov hit a second from a corner on the hour. It marked a measure of revenge for the away side, who took just a solitary point from Andorra in their two 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
• FYROM's record in five matches against Andorra reads W3 D1 L1 (W1 D1 L0 in Skopje).
• Andorra had already won friendly outings against Belarus and Albania when they met FYROM in a World Cup qualifier on 13 October 2004. Marc Bernaus struck the only goal of the game to give Andorra their first victory in a competitive international, defeating a FYROM team on a high after drawing 2-2 with the Netherlands in their previous encounter.
• To prove that result was no accident, David Rodrigo's men then earned a 0-0 draw in the return fixture in Skopje.
• FYROM made amends of a sort when the sides were paired again in UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying. FYROM prevailed 3-0 in Andorra thanks to goals from Goran Pandev, Nikolce Noveski and Ilco Naumoski, and by the same scoreline in Skopje, when Goce Sedloski, Naumoski and Pandev all hit the target.
• Andorra have now gone four games without scoring against FYROM, the last three of them defeats.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.