|Attempts on target||84||41|
|Attempts off target||78||61|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||2|
|D||Romania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||FYROM||Republic of Ireland|
Croatia will look to secure their position at the top end of UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying Group F by avenging their spring-time defeat against Georgia.
• Hertha BSC Berlin midfielder Levan Kobiashvili struck at the death to give Georgia all three points on 26 March, in a game which always looked destined to end in stalemate. Victory meant that Georgia remained unbeaten in ten games since Temuri Ketsbaia took charge in November 2009.
• That record ended just three days later as Georgia lost 1-0 in Israel.
• Georgia have yet to win in three Group F away games, with two draws preceding that defeat.
• Croatia's two Group F home games so far brought a 0-0 draw with Greece and a 3-0 win against Malta. They have yet to concede at home in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying.
• Croatia have not lost in five competitive home games since a 4-1 reverse against England in a 10 September 2008 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
• The sides' last meeting in Tblisi was their first. Indeed teams representing the two nations had never met before in UEFA club competition.
• Croatia coach Slaven Bilić and Ketsbaia had faced each other previously, featuring for Everton FC and Newcastle United FC respectively in a 0-0 Premier League draw on 28 February 1998.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.