|Attempts on target||43||84|
|Attempts off target||63||78|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Albania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Russia|
|C||Faroe Islands||Northern Ireland|
|B||Slovakia||Republic of Ireland|
Drawn together for the second UEFA European Championship qualifying campaign in succession, Israel take on Croatia desperate for a maiden win against their Group F opponents.
• Israel's record in six games against Croatia reads W0 D1 L5 (W0 D1 L2 at home).
• The two nations produced a classic when they first renewed acquaintances in Tel Aviv on the road to UEFA EURO 2008. Roberto Colautti put the hosts ahead, but Croatia turned things around before half-time courtesy of a Darijo Srna penalty and a goal from Eduardo. The Brazilian-born striker then completed his hat-trick with two strikes either side of a Yossi Benayoun effort for Israel, for whom Colautti struck again late on in a 4-3 loss.
• Eduardo registered the only goal in the return fixture on 13 October 2007, which was also the most recent meeting between the teams.
• Before those jousts, the two countries began their rivalry in a friendly in Tel Aviv on 17 August 1994, when Croatia recorded a 4-0 triumph. The victors promptly followed that result up with friendly wins in Varazdin and Zagreb, beating Israel 2-0 and 1-0 respectively.
• The only time Israel avoided defeat against Croatia came when the teams contested a 3-3 friendly draw in Jerusalem on 9 February 2005.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.