|Attempts on target||27||43|
|Attempts off target||41||63|
|Attempts against woodwork||2||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Malta and Israel bring the curtain down on their UEFA EURO 2012 Group F campaign with a meeting in Ta' Qali, with the hosts eager to get more points on the board.
• A hat-trick from captain Yossi Benayoun inspired Israel to a 3-1 victory against Malta in both teams' opening Group F qualifier on 2 September 2010. Jamie Pace equalised for the visitors before the break.
• Malta's record in seven games against Israel reads W0 D2 L5 (W0 D0 L2 at home).
• Pre-UEFA EURO 2012, the teams last met in Antalya on 10 September 2003, when the hosts needed a late Pini Balili equaliser to secure a 2-2 draw and deny Malta a famous victory. Michael Mifsud and David Carabott had earlier fired the visitors into the lead following Haim Revivo's first-half opener.
• That proved to be Malta's sole point in their bid for a place at the UEFA EURO 2004 finals in Portugal. Israel, who also prevailed 2-0 in Ta' Qali on 12 October 2002 thanks to efforts from Balili and Revivo, could only finish third in qualifying Group 1.
• Malta's other draw against Israel came on opposition soil as well, the two sides recording a 1-1 stalemate in Haifa on 2 December 1987.
• That encounter was sandwiched between a pair of home victories for Israel, Malta losing the very first meeting between the nations 2-1 in Jerusalem on 6 September 1984 and then succumbing 2-0 in Beersheba on 18 October 1988.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.