|Attempts on target||27||41|
|Attempts off target||41||61|
|Attempts against woodwork||2||2|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Bottom of Group F, Malta will look to create another upset against visitors Georgia as Temuri Ketsbaia's side return to the scene of a best-forgotten friendly defeat.
• The Mediterranean islanders prevailed 2-0 on Georgia's last visit, Michael Mifsud scoring after 64 and 73 minutes at the National Stadium in Ta' Qali on 12 August 2009.
• It was Malta's first success against Georgia but not the first time they had caused their opponents problems; the sides drew 1-1 in Tbilisi in their maiden meeting on Georgian soil, a friendly on 19 July 1994.
• Georgia had to work hard to win the teams' first Group F meeting in Tblisi on 8 October last year, when an added-time goal by David Siradze secured a 1-0 success – their first competitive victory under Ketsbaia.
• Malta's record in six games against Georgia reads W1 D1 L4 (W1 D0 L3 at home).
• Malta's 2009 win over Georgia was not only their first in this fixture, it also ended a run of 12 matches without a win dating back to a 7-1 triumph against Liechtenstein on 26 March 2008.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.