|Attempts on target||79||20|
|Attempts off target||81||26|
|Attempts against woodwork||2||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Portugal top Group H as they head into their final home qualifier against Iceland but their biggest challenge may lie ahead, as they meet second-ranked Denmark on 11 October.
• Portugal, Denmark and Norway are level on 13 points at the top of the section, though Norway have only one game left to play, against Iceland on 11 October.
• Portugal were 3-1 winners in Reykjavik in the sides' first Group H meeting on 12 October 2010.
• Cristiano Ronaldo's third-minute free-kick was cancelled out by Heidar Helguson after 17 minutes. However, Raul Meireles restored the visitors' lead just before the half-hour, and substitute Hélder Postiga struck the final goal 18 minutes from time.
• Prior to that game, no men's national teams from the two countries had ever crossed paths before, but there had been three two-legged ties in UEFA club competition. The Portuguese outfit prevailed on each occasion, however the Icelandic sides did at least claim a pair of 0-0 draws at home. Iceland's overall record in those games reads W0 D2 L4, with an aggregate scoreline of 26-1 in favour of the Portuguese teams.
• The two nations' senior women's sides have faced each other eight times, with Iceland boasting the upper hand thanks to a record of W5 D1 L2.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.