|Attempts on target||44||79|
|Attempts off target||47||81|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||2|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Beaten 3-1 when the sides met in Group H on 8 October 2010, Denmark will look to exact revenge on Portugal in their final UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier.
• Paulo Bento's reign as Portugal coach got off to the best possible start as his side defeated Denmark at the Estádio do Dragão last year. Two goals in two first-half minutes from Nani put the home team in control. A Ricardo Carvalho own goal unsettled the hosts but Cristiano Ronaldo restored their two-goal lead.
• Denmark's record in 11 games against Portugal reads W2 D2 L7 (W1 D2 L3 at home).
• The sides locked horns in 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying, when Denmark earned a sensational 3-2 win in Lisbon and a 1-1 draw at home.
• In the first of those matches, Portugal had looked set for victory when a Deco penalty put them 2-1 ahead with four minutes to go, but late goals from Christian Poulsen and Daniel Jensen secured Morten Olsen's men a shock win.
• Portugal's Liédson then marked his international debut in the next fixture with an 86th-minute equaliser to cancel out Nicklas Bendtner's first-half opener.
• The teams first met in Esbjerg on 21 June 1966, when Portugal took the friendly spoils in a 3-1 victory. That proved to be the first of five straight triumphs for Portugal against their upcoming opponents before their winning streak was brought to an end by a 1-1 draw in Sheffield during the EURO '96 group stage.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.