|Attempts on target||44||32|
|Attempts off target||47||26|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
The battle for a place at UEFA EURO 2012 will add a little more spice to a meeting of Nordic rivals Denmark and Norway, who drew their earlier UEFA EURO 2012 Group H game.
• Norway dropped their first Group H points at home against Denmark on 26 March but still had reason to be relieved after Erik Huseklepp snatched them a 1-1 draw with nine minutes remaining, Dennis Rommedahl having put Morten Olsen's side ahead on 26 minutes.
• Denmark have played 82 international games against Norway over the years and have a record of W50 D12 L20 (W29 D1 L9 at home). The nations first met in Sweden in the 1912 Olympics, with Denmark winning their second round encounter 7-0 on 30 June, and going on to reach the final, losing 4-2 to England.
• The teams have met in only five official qualifiers since. Denmark won 1-0 at home and 5-1 away ahead of the 1986 FIFA World Cup, and – in their only encounters so far this century – Norway drew 2-2 at home and lost 1-0 in Copenhagen in UEFA EURO 2004 qualifying, with Jesper Grønkjær getting the winner in the latter fixture.
• Denmark coach Morten Olsen played in the two former qualifiers and oversaw the latter two from the bench.
• Norway boss Egil Olsen took on Denmark three times in friendly games in his first spell as Norway coach from 1990 to 1998: his side lost 1-0 in Aarhus in 1992, but recorded a 2-1 win in Oslo two years later, and more impressively, a 2-0 success in Copenhagen in 1998, Øyvind Leonhardsen and Tore André Flo the scorers.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.