|Attempts on target||32||27|
|Attempts off target||26||23|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Norway will hope to bring their UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying campaign to a rousing conclusion as they take on Cyprus in their final Group H fixture.
• Norway won 2-1 when the sides met in Group H for the first time, in Larnaca on 8 October 2010. John Arne Riise and John Carew delighted the 2,000 travelling fans with goals, but Yiannis Okkas, on his 100th appearance, pulled one back with 32 minutes to go to ensure a nervy finish.
• Norway's record in six games against Cyprus reads W6 D0 L0 (W2 D0 L0 at home).
• The pattern was set for subsequent encounters when the nations first crossed paths in a 1990 FIFA World Cup qualifier in Limassol on 2 November 1988. Two second-half goals from Gøran Sørloth and a late strike from Kjetil Osvold earned the visitors a 3-0 victory.
• Sørloth scored once more in the return fixture as Norway raced into a 3-0 lead, but Cyprus at least pulled one back before the break as Christos Koliandris's effort ensured the final score ended 3-1.
• Norway were again rampant when the sides were pooled together in 1992 UEFA European Championship qualifying, winning 3-0 in Nicosia and Oslo thanks in part to a Sørloth goal in both fixtures.
• Sørloth's absence might explain why Norway triumphed only 2-0 when the teams met in a friendly on 8 February 1995.
• Norwegian champions Rosenborg BK were eliminated from this season’s UEFA Europa League play-offs by a Cypriot side, AEK Larnaca FC.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.