|Attempts on target||32||20|
|Attempts off target||26||26|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Norway will look to get their UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying bid back on track as Egil Olsen's side welcome Group C's bottom team Iceland to the Ullevaal Stadium in Oslo.
• Norway go into the game as one of three teams level on ten points at the top of the section, along with Portugal and Denmark. The Norwegians lost their last qualifier against Portugal, who visit Cyprus on the same night.
• Norway and Iceland are destined to meet again soon, having been drawn together in Group E in the European qualifiers for the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals.
• Olsen's men secured a 2-1 win when the sides met for the first time in Group G in their opening fixture on 3 September last year. Heidar Helguson's 38th-minute effort put Iceland ahead, but Brede Hangeland headed Norway level just before the hour and Mohammed Abdellaoue hit the winner 15 minutes from the end.
• Norway's record in 25 matches against Iceland reads W15 D4 L6 (W7 D2 L2 at home). They have gone three games without a home victory over Iceland since a 3-1 friendly success on 14 July 1980.
• Iceland's most recent win in Norway was in Oslo in a UEFA European Championship qualifier on 23 September 1987, Atli Edvaldson scoring the only goal. Their last two visits to Norway ended in draws.
• The teams first met in a friendly on 24 July 1947 in Iceland's first official international fixture after affiliating with FIFA. Norway won the match 4-2 in Reykjavik.
• Norway and Iceland also locked horns in 2010 World Cup qualifying, drawing 2-2 in Oslo and 1-1 in Reykjavik. Steffen Iversen scored both of Norway's goals in the first game, while Eidur Gudjohnsen scored one in each match for Iceland.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.