|Attempts on target||27||44|
|Attempts off target||23||47|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Cyprus will look to earn their first points under new coach Nikos Nioplias as they take on second-ranked Denmark in UEFA EURO 2012 Group H
• A win against Cyprus would guarantee Denmark a top-two finish in the section, regardless of third-ranked Norway's result against the same opponents on 11 October.
• Denmark won 2-0 against Cyprus in their first Group H meeting in Copenhagen on 12 October. Goals from substitute Morten Rasmussen – who scored within three minutes of his introduction – and Kasper Lorentzen did the damage in the second half.
• Cyprus's record in five games against Denmark is a slightly dispiriting W0 D1 L4 (W0 D1 L1 at home). Denmark have scored 17 goals in those ties and conceded two.
• The sides first met in a FIFA World Cup qualifier in Limassol on 23 May 1976, with the visitors winning 5-1. Cyprus drew 1-1 with Denmark in a UEFA European Championship qualifier at the same venue on 29 March 1995.
• Denmark coach Morten Olsen visited Nicosia as a player with RSC Anderlecht, with his side beating AC Omonia 3-1 in a European Champion Clubs' Cup game on 6 November 1985.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.