|Attempts on target||20||27|
|Attempts off target||26||23|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
The bottom two in Group H meet in Reykjavik with Iceland and Cyprus both well aware that this will not be the last time given the pair have also been pooled together in 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying.
• Iceland picked up their first point in the section in the sides' first Group H meeting on 26 March, with Stefán Magnússon saving Chrysostomos Michail's first-half penalty as an under-strength Cyprus were forced to settle for a 0-0 draw.
• In their first competitive away fixture under new coach Nikos Nioplias, Cyprus will look to secure a first victory against Iceland at the fifth attempt. Their record from four previous meetings reads W0 D3 L1 (W0 D0 L1 in Iceland).
• The sides met in Larnaca in the most recent of their three friendly encounters on 3 March 2010 with the game ending in a 0-0 draw. Rúrik Gíslason managed to hit the bar twice for the visitors from distance.
• Their first meeting, also in Larnaca, on 16 October 1991 produced a draw too. Charalambos Pittas scored for Cyprus while Thorvaldur Örlygsson registered for Iceland.
• Iceland won 2-1 when the sides met in Akranes on 5 June 1996, Alexander Högnason and Gudmundur Benediktsson netting for the hosts with Klimis Alexandrou responding for Cyprus.
• Both teams are still seeking a first victory in the current qualifying campaign.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.