13.00CET, 7 August, Nyon
• The 29 third qualifying round winners are joined by the 15 losers from the same stage of the UEFA Champions League,
• All the clubs are seeded according to their coefficient and then split into different groups, to be confirmed before the draw.
• All the clubs within the groups are ordered randomly and identified by a number.
• Two bowls will be prepared, one containing the balls with slips of paper numbered for the seeded teams and the other containing the balls with slips of paper numbered for the unseeded teams.
• A ball will be taken from each bowl and placed into an empty bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. One of the two balls is drawn at random, then opened to display the number it contains, denoting the side playing at home in the first leg. The second ball is drawn to complete the pairing. The result of this draw applies for all groups.
• The same procedure is carried out with the remaining balls to complete all the pairings.
• If any group has a different number of sides it will be drawn separately.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.