The Friends Arena will stage the 2017 UEFA Europa League final on 24 May.
Final date: 24 May 2017
• Opened on 14 November 2012 with a friendly between Sweden and England, the Friends Arena (named after an anti-bullying campaign) is the successor to the nearby Råsunda as the national stadium.
• The venue boasts a retractable roof which allows it to become a 67,500-capacity indoor concert hall.
• Both the Swedish men's national team and men's club AIK moved there from the Råsunda, with other events at the Friends Arena including the Swedish Cup final, the Swedish Bandy Championship, the Scandinavian FIM Speedway Grand Prix and Sweden's Eurovision qualifier.
• The stadium staged the UEFA Women's EURO 2013 final, attracting a competition record 41,301 fans as Germany beat Norway 1-0. That means that between the Råsunda and the Friends Arena, Solna became the only town to have staged the men's and women's FIFA World Cup and UEFA EURO finals.
• The stadium is in Solna, a municipality to the north of Stockholm, home to around 60,000 people.