|Attempts on target||38||8|
|Attempts off target||28||12|
RSC Anderlecht will look to put an end to an inglorious run at home in European competition as Hapoel Tel-Aviv make a first visit to Belgium in Group G.
• The two sides have never met in European competition.
• In their 295th game in European competition, Anderlecht will be meeting opponents from Israel for the first time in their history.
• This is Hapoel's 53rd UEFA competition match, and they have never come up against a Belgian side either.
• Belgian and Israeli clubs have met in nine previous UEFA club competition games, with the Belgian sides winning five, drawing two and losing two. In five games on Belgian soil, the home side has won three games and drawn two. Thus, no Israeli club has ever won in Belgium.
• Hapoel midfielder Idan Srur has some experience of Belgian opposition having played for Israel in a 1-0 defeat against the Red Devils at the 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals.
• Recently-appointed Hapoel coach Guy Luzon is on something of an away winning streak, with a 1-0 at against AIK Solna in this season's first round making it three away wins in a row, following two away victories for his Maccabi Petach-Tikva FC side in the 2006 UEFA Intertoto Cup.
• Hapoel have won both of their previous away games in this season's UEFA Cup, winning 3-0 at NK Široki Brijeg in the second qualifying round prior to their win against AIK.
• By contrast, Anderlecht's 1-1 first round draw against SK Rapid Wien extended their run to eight games without a home victory in European competition. Frank Vercauteren's side's last home victory in UEFA club competition was a 2-1 against SK Slavia Praha in the third qualifying round of the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League.
• Tottenham Hotspur FC are at home against Getafe CF in today's other Group G game.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.