|Attempts on target||51||8|
|Attempts off target||58||12|
|E||Sparta Praha||Spartak Moskva|
Michael Laudrup's Getafe CF will look to end Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC's UEFA Cup interest as the visitors seek to become the first Israeli club to win in Spain.
• Getafe won their opening game 2-1 at Tottenham Hotspur FC, becoming the first away side to win a European game at White Hart Lane since their neighbours Real Madrid CF triumphed 1-0 in the first leg of a 1984/85 UEFA Cup quarter-final.
• Hapoel have lost both of their Group G games to date, going down 2-0 at RSC Anderlecht on Matchday 1 and then suffering defeat by the same score at home against Tottenham on Matchday 2.
• Another defeat by Getafe, coupled with a Tottenham win at home against Aalborg BK in the day's other Group G game, would end their hopes of reaching the last 32.
• Hapoel fitness coach Ron Zivlin is set to take charge of Hapoel in Madrid following Guy Luzon’s resignation as the club’s coach at the weekend. The 13-time Israeli champions are currently at the bottom of the table at home.
• Luzon said: "I am leaving the club with hard feelings as I really took everyone here to heart, even in the most difficult times. I just hope that some day I will be back to coach the club again."
• The two sides have never met in UEFA club competition. Indeed, in their debut season of continental football, Getafe have never before come up against Israeli opposition.
• Hapoel have played 51 UEFA club competition games more, but have never previously faced a Spanish side.
• In eleven previous games between sides from the two countries, the Israeli team has yet to triumph, with the Spanish representative winning eight games and drawing three. Maccabi Haifa FC are the only Israeli side to have avoided defeat in Spain in six games, drawing 0-0 at Valencia CF in the 2003/04 UEFA Cup.
•Gal Shish is suspended after his red card against Tottenham Hotspur FC on Matchday 2.
• Hapoel midfielder Reuven Oved celebrates his 24th birthday on 28 November, the day before the game.
• Tottenham are at home against AaB in the day's other Group G game.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.