|Attempts on target||44||12|
|Attempts off target||23||18|
|E||Sparta Praha||Spartak Moskva|
Stuart Baxter's Helsingborgs IF will look to book their place in the knockout phase with a win at home against FK Austria Wien in their third UEFA Cup Group H outing.
• Helsingborg are second in the section with four points after a 1-1 draw at home against Panionios GSS in their opening game and a 3-2 win at Galatasaray AS on Matchday 2.
• Victory at home against Austria would send them through to the last 32, as neither Austria or Galatasaray would be able to catch them on seven points.
• Austria have lost their only Group H game to date, going down 2-1 at home to FC Girondins de Bordeaux on 8 October.
• Henrik Larsson is the joint top scorer in the UEFA Cup along with Panathinaikos FC's Dimitrios Papadopoulos. The two players have scored five times since the start of the first round.
• Helsingborg team-mate Razak Omotoyossi has also scored four goals in the same period.
• If the qualifying phase of the tournament is included, Larsson's UEFA Cup total for the season would be eight goals to Omotoyossi's six.
• The two sides have never met in UEFA club competition.
• Helsingborg have never played against an Austrian side in European competition.
• Austria have played three games against Swedish sides, but are yet to win. They drew 0-0 at home and lost 3-2 away against Malmö FF in the 1978/79 European Champion Clubs' Cup semi-finals and then lost 3-2 at home against Örebro SK in the 1996 UEFA Intertoto Cup group phase.
• Thus their previous home games against Allsvenskan sides have produced a draw and a defeat.
• Austria have lost all four of their UEFA Cup group stage games under Georg Zellhofer since the coach took over midway through the ill-fated 2006/07 campaign.
• Austria midfielder Yüksel Sariyar is suspended for one match having accumulated three yellow cards, while the Helsingborg pair of Christoffer Andersson and Omotoyossi are both a caution away from incurring one-match suspension.
• Panionios are at home against Galatasaray in the day's other Group H game.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.