|Attempts on target||30||22|
|Attempts off target||23||18|
|E||Sparta Praha||Spartak Moskva|
FC Aris Thessaloniki will look to avoid a third successive 5-1 defeat on English soil as they take on Bolton Wanderers FC in their second Group F fixture.
• Aris have played four games against English sides, winning one, drawing one and losing two. Both their previous trips to England ended in 5-1 defeats – against Chelsea FC in the 1970/71 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and versus Ipswich Town FC in the 1980/81 UEFA Cup. Both times the victors went on to claim the trophy.
• If he plays, Bolton's Stylianos Giannakopoulos will be up against opposition from his home country, having started his career at Ethnikos Achnas FC, moving on to Paniliakos FC in 1993 and then Olympiacos CFP in 1996. He briefly played alongside Aris defender Efthymios Kouloucheris in Piraeus before joining Bolton in 2003.
• Bolton have drawn both of their opening Group F games. A 1-1 at home against SC Braga marked their last European game under Sammy Lee, with his replacement Gary Megson overseeing a 2-2 draw at FC Bayern München on Matchday 2.
• After that game, Megson said: It was very encouraging - but then I've been hugely encouraged since day one with the application. You've seen it tonight - they've stuck at it. We got away with it once or twice, but it was good. We keep drawing games. We had 12 players missing tonight against a club of this stature, and it was terrific."
• The Bayern game was Megson's first as a coach in European competition.
• Aris earned a tremendous result in their first Group F game, with coach Dušan Bajević leading his side to a 3-0 win against FK Crvena Zvezda, the team he left last season.
• The two sides have never met in UEFA club competition and Bolton have never even come up against Greek opposition.
• Aris are without a win in their last five UEFA club competition away games.
• Bolton are yet to lose a home game in European competition, a run that stands at six games and includes games against the likes of Sevilla FC and Olympique de Marseille two seasons ago.
Gérald Cid's next yellow card will incur a one-match ban for the Bolton defender.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.