|Attempts on target||51||38|
|Attempts off target||58||28|
Michael Laudrup may feel compelled to remember an old defeat as Getafe CF and RSC Anderlecht meet in Group G, with both sides hoping to end the night in the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.
• Getafe coach Laudrup has come up against Anderlecht once before, playing for FC Barcelona in the first leg of a 1989/90 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup second round tie against the Belgian side. Anderlecht won the game in Brussels 2-0 and Laudrup did not play in the return leg as his side failed to progress despite a 2-1 win.
• Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC are at home against Aalborg BK in Wednesday's other Group G game.
• European debutants Getafe are second in Group G, having won their away games against Tottenham Hotspur FC and Aalborg either side of a 2-1 defeat at home against Hapoel.
• Getafe will qualify as group winners with a win against Anderlecht, while a draw means they would finish second by virtue of an inferior goal difference to leaders Tottenham.
• They could miss out entirely if they lose, provided Hapoel beat AaB by such a margin that it gives the Israeli side a better overall goal difference than Getafe.
• Anderlecht won their opening game 2-0 against Hapoel then drew 1-1 at AaB and 1-1 at home against Tottenham.
• A win would see Ariël Jacobs' side top the group, and a draw would probably be enough for them to progress in third place, as Hapoel would have to win by five goals against AaB to match the Belgian side's +2 goal difference. Defeat, combined with a win for Hapoel, would see them knocked out of the competition.
• Teams that finish top of their sections are guaranteed a tie against third-placed finishers in the Round of 32. Second-placed finishers will earn a game against one of the eight sides who finish third in the UEFA Champions League groups. The teams that finish first and second in the sections will also be sure of a home fixture in the second leg of their Round of 32 ties.
• The two teams have never met in UEFA club competition.
• Getafe have never met a Belgian side before, but Anderlecht have already faced Spanish sides on 20 previous occasions, winning nine, drawing one and losing ten.
• Their previous ten trips to Spain have brought two wins, a draw and seven defeats. Five of those games have been against Getafe's neighbours Real Madrid CF, producing one draw and four defeats. Worryingly for Jacobs, his side are 21-8 down in terms of the aggregate score from those games, having conceded an average of over four goals a game in the Spanish capital.
• Getafe's Romanian defender Cosmin Contra celebrates his 32nd birthday on 15 December, four days before his side face Anderlecht.
• Getafe's Albín, Esteban Granero and Braulio are all within a booking of a one-match suspension, as is Anderlecht's Serhat Akın.
• The draw for the Round of 32 and Round of 16 will be held in Nyon on 21 December from 13.00 CET.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.