|Attempts on target||3||53|
|Attempts off target||5||45|
SK Slavia Praha welcome Tottenham Hotspur FC for the second time in as many seasons in the UEFA Cup Round of 32 hoping to avoid another defeat.
• The two sides already know each other well, with Tottenham having knocked Slavia out of the first round of the 2006/07 UEFA Cup 2-0 on aggregate. Jermaine Jenas scored the winner in the first leg in Prague while Robbie Keane sealed a second 1-0 win at White Hart Lane.
• Of the Slavia players who appeared in both of the previous matches against Tottenham many are still at the club, along with coach Karel Jarolím. Matúš Kozáčik, Lukáš Jarolím, Pavel Fořt, Stanislav Vlček, Tomáš Hrdlička, Stanislav Vlček, Michal Švec and Tomáš Necid have since moved on.
• Of the players that played against Slavia for Tottenham, Ahmed 'Mido' Hossam, Edgar Davids, Danny Murphy, Reto Ziegler, Calum Davenport, Hossam Ghaly, Jermain Defoe, Paul Stalteri and coach Martin Jol have left since the sides' last meeting.
• Tottenham manager Juande Ramos has already come up against Slavia this season with his former club Sevilla FC, earning a 4-2 UEFA Champions League home win in his penultimate European game with the UEFA Cup holders before taking up his post in London.
• Tottenham reserve goalkeeper Radek Cerný spent the majority of his career at Slavia before moving to Spurs, initially on loan, in 2005. Former Slavia trainee Tomáš Pekhart, a forward, is also at Tottenham, signing a contract in March 2006.
• Versatile central defender Marek Suchý also spent a spell on trial at Tottenham in 2006.
• In total, Slavia have played six games against English sides, winning one, drawing one and losing four. Their home games against English sides have produced a win, a draw and a defeat.
• Slavia played Tottenham's local rivals Arsenal FC in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage, losing 7-0 in north London but drawing 0-0 in Prague.
• Tottenham have played six games against Czech sides, winning four, drawing one and losing one. On Czech soil, they have won one, drawn one and lost one.
• Slavia qualified for the Round of 32 after finishing third in UEFA Champions League Group H. Tottenham finished second in UEFA Cup Group G.
• Tottenham will host the second leg in London on 21 February. The aggregate winners will meet the victors of the tie between PSV Eindhoven and Helsingborgs IF in the Round of 16 on 6 and 12/13 March, playing the first leg at home.
• Winter UEFA Cup registrations
Slavia: In - David Strlhavka, Marek Jarolím, Jaroslav Černý.
Out – Stanislav Vlček, Michel Fernando Costa, Michal Švec, Jakub Diviš, Tomáš Jablonský, Tomáš Necid.
Tottenham: In – Gilberto, Jonathan Woodgate, Tomáš Pekhart, Jamie O'Hara.
Out – Jermain Defoe, Paul Stalteri, Anthony Gardner, Philip Ifil, Terry Dixon, Matthew Wells, Andy Barcham.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.