|Attempts on target||25||29|
|Attempts off target||29||28|
RC Deportivo La Coruña meet AS Nancy-Lorraine in the final round of Group H fixtures with both sides potentially in line for a Round of 32 place, provided KKS Lech Poznań do not win at Feyenoord in the other game in the section.
• Nancy lost 4-3 at home to Group H winners PFC CSKA Moskva on Matchday 4 while Deportivo were held to a 1-1 draw at Lech, and the two sides are level on four points, occupying second and third places in the section respectively.
• Final positions in the group are important for the Round of 32 draw. Group winners will be paired with third-placed sides from other UEFA Cup sections, while second-placed finishers will be drawn against one of the eight sides who finished third in the UEFA Champions League groups. The UEFA Cup group winners and runners-up will play the second leg at home.
• This is Deportivo and Nancy's debut meeting in UEFA competition, as well as Nancy and their coach Pablo Correa's first game against a Spanish side.
• Deportivo coach Miguel Ángel Lotina has never faced French opposition either.
• Deportivo have played 18 games against French sides in the past, with their record reading W7 D3 L8. Their record at home against Ligue 1 clubs is W5 D1 L3.
• Deportivo's Canadian midfielder Julian De Guzman started his career in France with Olympique de Marseille, but never played a game in France's top flight.
• Deportivo are unbeaten in their last eight European home games, since losing 5-0 at home to Nancy's league rivals AS Monaco FC in the 2004/05 UEFA Champions League group stage. That successful run has consisted of seven wins and a draw and they have not conceded in their last five UEFA competition home matches.
• Nancy are unbeaten in their last three European away games. Their two UEFA Cup away matches this season ended in a win – their first on the road in UEFA club competition – and a draw.
• Deportivo's Andres Guardado and Alberto Lopo are within a booking of a one-match ban, along with Nancy's Andre Luiz.
• The draw for the UEFA Cup Round of 32 (when teams from the same association cannot be drawn against each other) and Round of 16 will be held at UEFA Headquarters in Nyon on Friday 19 December at 13.00CET.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.