|Attempts on target||52||29|
|Attempts off target||34||17|
Paris Saint-Germain FC will look to prevail in a three-way scramble for the third and final qualifying slot in UEFA Cup Group A as they take on FC Twente, who confirmed their place in the Round of 32 on Matchday 4.
• PSG drew 0-0 at Manchester City FC on Matchday 4, a result which means they will not be certain of a Round of 32 place even if they do beat Twente. However, a draw or a defeat would definitely see them knocked out.
• FC Schalke 04 are third in the section having ended their programme with four points. They are two points clear of both PSG and Real Racing Club, with the latter playing at home against Group A leaders City on Matchday 5.
• Should both PSG and Racing win, goal difference, then goals scored then goals scored away from home will decide who finishes third.
• Sides finishing third will be drawn against group winners from another section in the UEFA Cup Round of 32, and will play their first legs at home.
• PSG and Twente have never met in UEFA club competition, and this will be the home side's first game against a Dutch club.
• PSG coach Paul Le Guen has coached in four games against Dutch sides with previous clubs but has yet to win. His record reads W0 D2 L2, with a draw and a defeat in the home fixtures.
• In his only game against Dutch opponents as a player, he took part in the first 62 minutes as France won 1-0 in the Netherlands in a 1995 friendly.
• This is Twente coach Steve McClaren's first game against a French side as a coach in his own right.
• PSG's Claude Makelele came up against McClaren's Middlesbrough FC side four times during his spell at Chelsea FC, with his team winning three games and drawing one.
• Twente have played four games against French sides, with their record reading W1 D0 L3. They have lost both of their previous games in France.
• Twente knocked Stade Rennais FC out of the first round of this season's UEFA Cup, winning 1-0 at home and progressing on away goals after a 2-1 loss in France.
• PSG are unbeaten in their last five European home games, with two UEFA Cup draws this season ending a run of three successive wins.
• Twente have lost their last seven European games away from home.
• Twente's Eljero Elia is within a booking of a one-match ban.
• The draw for the UEFA Cup Round of 32 (when teams from the same association cannot be drawn against each other) and Round of 16 will be held at UEFA Headquarters in Nyon on Friday 19 December at 13.00CET.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.