|Attempts on target||68||67|
|Attempts off target||1||0|
Having drawn 2-2 at AC Sparta Praha on Matchday 1, PSV Eindhoven will be looking to bring early Group K leaders CFR 1907 Cluj back down to earth after the Romanian side's opening win against FC København.
• The clubs have never met, and this is CFR's first competitive game in the Netherlands. PSV's two previous home matches against Romanian opposition were against FC Steaua Bucureşti and both brought victory by a four-goal margin: 4-0 in the 1970/71 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup second round and 5-1 in the 1989/90 European Champion Clubs' Cup second round.
• Having appeared in the five most recent UEFA Champions League group stage campaigns, PSV never played in the equivalent phase of the UEFA Cup. CFR did not appear in the UEFA Cup group stage, but did play in last season's UEFA Champions League, triumphing 2-1 at AS Roma on Matchday 1 before finishing bottom of their section.
• UEFA Cup winners in 1978, PSV have won both of their European home games this season by the same 1-0 scoreline.
• CFR's last away win came four games ago, with the aforementioned success at Roma.
• Back in the Netherlands after a one-season absence, PSV coach Fred Rutten spent his entire playing career and much of his time as a coach at FC Twente. He previously worked at PSV with the youth team and as assistant to Guus Hiddink in his second spell at the club, from 2002-06.
• CFR – the intials stand for Căile Ferate Române, Romania's national railway – are coached by former SC Braga and FC Porto right-back António Conceição, more widely known as Toni. He led CFR to Romanian Cup success last season.
• There is no No12 on the PSV squad list, with that number being reserved for the club's fans – De Twaalfde Man ('The Twelfth Man').
• PSV host København on Matchday 3, while CFR visit Sparta on the same night, 22 October.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.