|Attempts on target||68||76|
|Attempts off target||1||0|
|K||Sparta Praha||CFR Cluj|
|C||H. Tel-Aviv||Rapid Wien|
PSV Eindhoven have scored seven times against both of their previous Danish visitors, but FC København have positive memories of the Netherlands as they take on the leaders in UEFA Europa League Group K.
• The two teams are crossing paths for the first time. Two Danish clubs have visited PSV in the past, with both conceding seven goals: Esbjerg fB in the 1963/64 European Champion Clubs' Cup preliminary round (7-1) and Næstved BK in the 1981/82 UEFA Cup first round (7-0).
• København have contested two matches in the Netherlands and both ended in wins against AFC Ajax: 1-0 in the 2001/02 UEFA Cup second round and 2-0 in the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round.
• PSV are unbeaten in six European outings this season, having recorded a 2-2 draw and five 1-0 victories. They have edged all but one of their last five European home games, the exception being their 3-1 loss to Liverpool FC in last season's UEFA Champions League group stage.
• København have won only one of their last five European away encounters, but what a triumph it was – 6-0 against FK Mogren in this season's UEFA Champions League second qualifying round. They have lost their last two matches on their travels by two-goal margins.
• Back in the Netherlands after a one-season absence, PSV coach Fred Rutten spent his entire playing career and much of his time as a coach at FC Twente. He previously worked at PSV with the youth team and as assistant to Guus Hiddink in his second spell at the club, from 2002 to 2006.
• København are led by former Norwegian international Ståle Solbakken, who represented the club as a midfielder at the end of a career which took in spells at Lillestrøm SK, Wimbledon FC and Aalborg BK. He won two Danish titles as a player and last season picked up his third since becoming a coach in 2006, giving him five in total.
• Solbakken appeared for Norway against the Netherlands in a EURO '96™ qualifying game in Rotterdam in November 1995, coming on for the last ten minutes of a 3-0 loss.
• As a Lillestrøm player, Solbakken also faced Twente in the first round of the 1997/98 UEFA Cup, while Rutten was working as assistant to German coach Hans Meyer. The Norwegian club won 1-0 in Enschede but lost the home leg 2-1 to bow out on away goals.
• København left-back Niclas Jensen was a PSV player during the 1996/97 campaign, but made just three league appearances.
• København's Hjalte Nørregaard (SC Heerenveen, 2005-07) and Jesper Grønkjær (Ajax, 1998-2000) also have experience of Dutch football.
• PSV's Ola Toivonen and København's Ailton Almeida were team-mates at Swedish side Örgryte IS in the 2006 season.
• Players from both sides featured in the 1-0 win against Sweden on 10 October which confirmed Denmark's place at the 2010 FIFA World Cup finals. København's William Kvist was an unused substitute for Denmark, with team-mate Oscar Wendt not getting off the opposite bench. PSV's Andreas Isaksson was in goal for Sweden.
• PSV's André Ooijer and Ibrahim Afellay faced København's Kvist and Martin Vingaard in a 1-1 friendly draw between the Netherlands and Denmark in Eindhoven on 29 May 2008.
• The two sides meet again in Copenhagen on 5 November for Matchday 4.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.