|Attempts on target||31||20|
|Attempts off target||37||30|
|F||CSKA Moskva||Sparta Praha|
KKS Lech Poznań are without a home win – or indeed goal – in Europe this season, but having drawn 3-3 at Juventus on UEFA Europa League Matchday 1, they will hope to break their duck at home to Group A rivals FC Salzburg.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA club competition, and it is also Salzburg's maiden game against a Polish side.
• Lech's previous experience of Austrian opposition came in the UEFA Cup. They eliminated FK Austria Wien in the first round in 2008/09, losing 2-1 in Vienna but winning 4-2 at home.
• Lech have won just one of their last eight European home matches since that 4-2 victory against Austria Wien, and have not scored in their three continental ties at the Miejski Stadium this season, recording a 0-0 draw and two 1-0 defeats.
• A 2-0 loss at home to Manchester City FC on Matchday 1 means Salzburg are without a win in their last three European fixtures.
• Salzburg have not won in four European away games since a 1-0 success at Villarreal CF in their final 2009/10 UEFA Europa League group stage fixture. They won all three of their away games in last term's group stage by one-goal margins.
• Lech coach Jacek Zieliński – not to be confused with the former Poland defender of the same name – had an unremarkable playing career as a midfielder, but worked his way up as a coach to lead some of his nation's top clubs. Hired in June 2009, he led Lech to their first Ekstraklasa title in 17 years in his first season with the club.
• Salzburg coach Huub Stevens, once a defender for SC Fortuna Sittard and PSV Eindhoven, was capped 18 times by the Netherlands. His biggest achievements in management were winning the 1996/97 UEFA Cup and two German Cups with FC Schalke 04. He captured the Austrian title last season in his first campaign as Salzburg coach.
• Stevens played his first game in UEFA club competition in Poland, coming on for the last 11 minutes of PSV's 3-1 European Champion Clubs' Cup win at Ruch Chorzów on 22 October 1975. He won two further games against RTS Widzew Łódź as a PSV player.
• He will have less fond memories of his only encounter with a Polish side as a coach. Stevens' Hertha BSC Berlin side were eliminated by Groclin Grodzisk Wielkopolski in the 2003/04 UEFA Cup first round, drawing 0-0 at home and losing 1-0 in Poland.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.