|Attempts on target||48||35|
|Attempts off target||49||38|
|F||CSKA Moskva||Sparta Praha|
Having also come up against Getafe CF's last opponents, Odense BK, as a player, coach Míchel will be visiting another old haunt as the Spanish side head to meet BSC Young Boys in UEFA Europa League Group H.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA club competition, and it is also Getafe's first game against Swiss opponents.
• Young Boys' four previous games against Spanish opposition have ended W2 D0 L2 (W1 D0 L1 at home), with Getafe's near neighbours Real Madrid CF having lost 1-0 in Berne in the 1986/87 European Champion Clubs' Cup.
• Getafe coach Míchel played for Real Madrid in that game, but also featured as Los Merengues thrashed the Swiss club 5-0 in the return fixture.
• Young Boys are featuring in the group stage of a UEFA club competition for the first time.
• The Swiss side have lost just one of their last nine continental home games, going down 2-1 against Getafe's Liga rivals Athletic Club in the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League third qualifying round.
• Getafe have not lost a European game since a shock 2-1 home loss against Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC in the 2007/08 UEFA Cup group stage. They have also gone six away matches without losing since going down 3-2 at FC Twente in the same competition.
• One of the five locally born players at the heart of Madrid's successful 1980s and 1990s sides – dubbed the Quinta del Buitre (the Vulture's Cohort, in honour of their leader Emilio Butragueño) – Míchel won six Spanish titles and two UEFA Cups as a Madrid player. Initially a TV pundit after retirement, Míchel went into coaching with Rayo Vallecano, joining Getafe in April 2009 after a spell with Real Madrid's academy.
• Young Boys' Sarajevo-born coach Vladimir Petković was a midfielder for FK Sarajevo as well as a number of Swiss clubs. As a coach, he worked his way up from assistant at AC Bellinzona to lead AC Lugano, then Bellinzona before taking charge of Young Boys in 2008.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.