|Attempts on target||27||26|
|Attempts off target||39||39|
|L||CSKA Sofia||Rapid Wien|
|D||Dinamo Zagreb||Club Brugge|
UEFA Europa League holders Club Atlético de Madrid are bottom of Group B after two games but will be hopeful of kick-starting their defence at home against a Rosenborg BK side who have won just once in eight visits to Spain.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA club competition.
• In their only previous tie against Norwegian opposition, Atlético faced Fyllingen IL in the first round of the 1991/92 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, winning 7-2 at home and 1-0 away.
• Rosenborg's record in 17 games against Spanish sides reads W5 D3 L9 (W1 D2 L5 away). Their only win on Spanish soil came in their most recent visit, as they beat Valencia CF 2-0 in the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League group stage.
• UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup holders Atlético have picked up one point in two Group B outings. They are, however, five games unbeaten at the Vicente Calderón Stadium.
• Rosenborg have scored just once in their last five European away games.
• Atlético coach Quique Sánchez Flores was right-back in Real Madrid's 1994/95 Spanish title-winning team. After coaching Getafe CF, Valencia and SL Benfica, he replaced Abel Resino at Atlético in October 2009 and guided them to the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup.
• Nile Arne Eggen is a legend at Rosenborg, having played for the club in the 1960s and helped them win 11 Norwegian titles in a row as a coach from 1992 until 2004, though he took time off during the 1998 campaign. Eggen is currently helping out as caretaker coach following Erik Hamrén's move to take charge of Sweden. Stabæk Fotball coach Jan Jönsson is set to replace him in the winter.
• Atlético's Simão played 180 minutes as Benfica defeated Rosenborg in the 2003/04 UEFA Cup third round, the Portuguese side winning 1-0 at home to advance on away goals after a 2-1 defeat in Trondheim.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.