|Attempts on target||26||97|
|Attempts off target||38||50|
|D||Club Brugge||Dinamo Zagreb|
|L||Rapid Wien||CSKA Sofia|
Beaten 1-0 in Spain on Matchday 3, PAOK FC will look to gain some revenge on Liga high-fliers Villarreal CF, and leapfrog them to the top of UEFA Europa League qualifying Group D.
• The sides met for the first time on Matchday 3.
• PAOK's record in nine games against Spanish teams reads W2 D3 L4 (W2 D2 L0 at home).
• Villarreal have yet to lose in five games against Greek opposition with their record reading W4 D1 L0 (W2 D0 L0 in Greece). Both of those away wins were by 2-1 scorelines.
• PAOK won their most recent two European home games 1-0, and are unbeaten in four matches at the Toumbas Stadium since a 1-0 loss to Vålerenga IF in the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League third qualifying round.
• Villarreal have gone ten away games without drawing in Europe since a 2-2 result at Aalborg BK on 5 November 2008; those ten matches produced four wins and six defeats.
• The Yellow Submarine have been alternating wins and losses away from home for their last five continental fixtures; if that pattern continues, they are due a victory at PAOK.
• Villarreal's Joan Oriol celebrates his 24th birthday on the day after the match.
• Suspended PAOK defender Miroslaw Sznaucner has picked up three yellow cards, more than any other player in the group stage.
• This will be PAOK's 100th game in UEFA club competition, with the previous 99 having ended W34 D29 L36.
• PAOK are three goals shy of conceding their 100th goal in the UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League. This will be their 72nd game in the two competitions.
• Pavlos Dermitzakis left his role as PAOK head coach following a 1-0 loss to Panathinaikos FC on 16 October. His assistant Makis Havos took charge for the Matchday 3 game against Villarreal.
• Up until February 2010, Juan Carlos Garrido was the long-serving coach of Villarreal's reserve side. He replaced Ernesto Valverde at the helm of the first team and duly secured qualification for Europe, earning himself a contract that runs until the end of this season.
• PAOK forward Dimitris Salpingidis faced Villarreal with Panathinaikos in the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League round of 16, his side drawing 1-1 in Spain before losing 2-1 in Athens.
• PAOK boast Spanish talent in the form of midfielder Vitolo, who played for CD Tenerife, Real Racing Club and RC Celta de Vigo before moving to Greece, initially with PAOK's neighbours Aris Thessaloniki FC.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.