|Attempts on target||21||48|
|Attempts off target||27||49|
Odense BK are in need of some points as they welcome BSC Young Boys in the UEFA Europa League with a 4-2 loss in Berne on Matchday 3 leaving them with nothing to show for their first three Group H fixtures.
• OB must win to avoid elimination.
• The sides met for the first time on Matchday 3. It was Young Boys' maiden match against a Danish side and OB's debut experience of Swiss opposition.
• The 22 games between Danish and Swiss clubs in UEFA club competition have ended with eight wins for Superliga teams, three draws and 11 successes for Swiss sides.
• Yet to win in three UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League group stage home fixtures, a 2-1 loss to Stuttgart on Matchday 2 ended OB's ten game unbeaten continental run at Odense Stadion.
• Having won 1-0 at Fenerbahçe SK in the third qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League, Young Boys have lost their subsequent two European away games, conceding seven goals and scoring none in reply.
• Young Boys' Hrvoje Bukovski celebrates his 19th birthday on the day after the match.
• This will be OB's 50th game in the UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League, with the previous 49 ending W21 D14 L14.
• OB parted ways with coach Lars Olsen on 14 September, bringing to an end a three-year tenure at the club. They have installed Uffe Pedersen in a caretaker role, the 56-year-old having previously been in charge at OB between 2002 and 2004.
• Young Boys' Sarajevo-born coach Vladimir Petković was a midfielder for FK Sarajevo as well as a number of Swiss clubs. As a coach, he worked his way up from assistant at AC Bellinzona to lead AC Lugano, then Bellinzona before taking charge of Young Boys in 2008.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.