|Attempts on target||30||51|
|Attempts off target||26||47|
It is do or die for FC Utrecht and SSC Napoli as they meet again in UEFA Europa League Group K; neither side can afford to lose, and a draw might not do them any favours either.
• No scenario will result in both these sides progressing. Any loser in Utrecht would be eliminated regardless of results elsewhere, while a draw would not be enough for either team in the event that FC Steaua Bucureşti beat section leaders Liverpool FC in Romania.
• Defences held sway at the Stadio San Paolo as the teams' maiden meeting ended in a goalless draw on Matchday 1 in Naples. It was Napoli's first game against a Dutch side.
• Utrecht's five games against Italian opposition have ended W0 D3 L2 (W0 D1 L1 at home).
• Utrecht's run of three Group K draws ended with a 3-1 loss at Steaua on Matchday 4. They are nonetheless unbeaten in six European home games; three wins and three draws.
• Napoli had also drawn three in a row prior to their 3-1 loss at Liverpool last time out; their first defeat in six European games.
• Ton du Chatinier represented Utrecht as a defender for the whole of his ten-year professional career, and has not strayed too far from the club since, serving as a youth coach, caretaker manager and assistant boss before being given sole command at the end of 2008.
• A midfielder who spent most of his playing career outside Serie A, Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri worked his way up as a coach, making a major breakthrough by leading AS Livorno Calcio to promotion to the top division in 2003/04. Spells at Reggina Calcio and UC Sampdoria followed before he took the Napoli job in October 2009.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.