|Attempts on target||47||31|
|Attempts off target||48||32|
|F||Sparta Praha||CSKA Moskva|
RSC Anderlecht need a home win against bottom side HNK Hajduk Split as well as a big favour from Group G winners FC Zenit St Petersburg if they are to reach the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
• Ariël Jacobs' men are three points adrift of second-placed AEK Athens FC in the group, but have a superior head-to-head record, meaning they will go through if they beat Hajduk and Zenit maintain their 100% record in the section in Athens.
• Ante Vukušić struck five minutes into added time when Hajduk prevailed 1-0 in the sides' Matchday 2 fixture.
• The clubs had met previously in the 1994/95 UEFA Champions League group stage, when Ivan Katalinić's Hajduk triumphed 2-1 in Split and drew 0-0 with Jan Boskamp's side in Brussels.
• The teams for their last meeting at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium on 2 November 1994 were:
Anderlecht: De Wilde, Crasson, Rutjes, Suray, Doll, Walem, Weber, Zetterberg, Bosman, Peiremans (Haagdoren, 68), Boffin.
Hajduk: Gabrić, Buturović, Vuica, Hibić, Štimac, Pralija, Vulić, Rapaić (Erceg, 84), Meštrović (Andrijašević, 81), Asanović, Mornar.
• Anderlecht's record in seven fixtures against Croatian sides is W2 D1 L4 (W1 D1 L1 at home).
• Hajduk's record in 11 games against Belgian sides reads W7 D1 L3 (W2 D1 L2 in Belgium).
• Anderlecht have lost once in their last six European home games – 3-1 to Zenit – but were beaten 1-0 in Brussels by Hajduk's arch-rivals NK Dinamo Zagreb in last season's group stage.
• Hajduk's Matchday 2 win against Anderlecht broke up a run of four European defeats. They have not won in six European away games since securing a 3-0 victory against Malta's Birkirkara FC in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup first qualifying round.
• A striker, largely for Diegem Sport, Anderlecht coach Jacobs worked with Belgium's youth teams, before assisting Guy Thys as national team boss from 1986 to 1989. He won the Belgian Cup with RAA Louviéroise in 2003, and took sole command at Anderlecht in November 2007, following a spell as Frank Vercauteren's assistant. He won his first league title with the club in 2009/10.
• Hajduk dismissed coach Stanko Poklepović on 28 October. Youth coach Goran Vučević – formerly a midfielder with the club – has come in as a temporary replacement while the Split side seek a new boss, and will be in charge until the winter break.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.