|Attempts on target||39||62|
|Attempts off target||47||62|
LOSC Lille Métropole will look to maintain their impressive home record as they come up against PSV Eindhoven in the UEFA Europa League round of 32, with the Dutch side preparing for their 100th game in the competition.
• The two teams are meeting for the first time in UEFA club competition and this will also be Lille's maiden European fixture against Dutch opposition.
• PSV have played 30 games against French clubs, with a record reading W8 D12 L10 (W2 D6 L7 in France). PSV did not triumph in their first ten away games against Ligue 1 opponents but have won two of their last five fixtures in France. They also beat SC Bastia over two legs to win the 1977/78 UEFA Cup.
• Lille have won seven of their last eight European home matches, their sole aberration a 2-1 reverse against Sporting Clube de Portugal in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage. Those two Sporting goals are the only ones Rudi Garcia's men have conceded at home in UEFA club competition this season, while the loss was their sole defeat in 11 European home games under Garcia.
• PSV are on a three-game winning streak away from home in Europe, having scored twice in each of those contests.
• Lille are three goals shy of their 100th in UEFA club competition; this will be their 77th European outing.
• This will be PSV's 100th UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League fixture and could yield their 50th win in the competition. Their record in the previous 99 games reads W49 D23 L27, with 162 goals scored and 98 conceded.
• PSV coach Fred Rutten took on French opponents for the first time in his career in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup group stage, when his FC Schalke 04 side defeated a Paris Saint-Germain FC team featuring Lille goalkeeper Mickaël Landreau 3-1 in Gelsenkirchen.
• PSV's Swedish forward Marcus Berg and Lille's Czech defender David Rozehnal were team-mates at Hamburger SV last season. Both players have been loaned out by the German club this term.
• PSV's Swedish goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson played in France for Stade Rennais FC from 2004 to 2007, where he was a team-mate of Lille's Senegalese striker Moussa Sow.
• The overall winners will take on the victors in the tie between Rangers FC and Sporting – who met Lille in the group stage – in the round of 16 on 10 and 17 March, playing the first leg at home.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.