|Attempts on target||52||15|
|Attempts off target||60||20|
|E||M. Tel-Aviv||Dynamo Kyiv|
R. Standard de Liège did not get a shot on target on matchday one but will look to add to their points tally as they meet FC København in UEFA Europa League Group B.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition.
• In Standard's only previous meeting with Danish opponents they won 1-0 against Aalborg BK in the 1996 UEFA Intertoto Cup.
• København won 1-0 in their only previous match against Belgian opponents, beating Club Brugge KV away in the UEFA Cup group stage in 2008.
• Standard have lost just once in their last seven European home games, 3-1 to Hamburger SV in the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League quarter-finals.
• FCK have won only one of their last five European away games, beating Shamrock Rovers FC 2-0 in this season's UEFA Champions League third qualifying round.
• København's next goal will be their 200th in UEFA competition; this will be their 134th UEFA club game.
• Standard boss José Riga is competing in Europe for the first time. Born in Liege, he previously served as the club's joint-coach, alongside his predecessor Dominique D'Onofrio, from 2003 to 2005. Since then, he has been in sole command of RAEC Mons and RCS Visé.
• Roland Nilsson replaced Ståle Solbakken as FCK boss this year, after winning the 2010 Swedish title with Malmö FF. This is his first European season as a coach, but the 116-times capped former Sweden defender has extensive European experience.
• Nilsson played in two internationals against Belgium; a 0-0 friendly draw in 1990 and a 2-1 defeat at UEFA EURO 2000.
• He also played against Belgian sides in four UEFA club competition games with IFK Göteborg and Helsingborgs IF, with the record W2 D1 L1 (W1 D0 L1 in Belgium).
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.