|Attempts on target||31||18|
|Attempts off target||43||23|
In a rare meeting of Greek and Irish teams, PAOK FC and Shamrock Rovers FC go head-to-head as they look to maintain pace with the leaders of Group A.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition. It is also the first time Shamrock Rovers have faced a team from Greece, and PAOK a club from Ireland.
• This is only the second time that Greek and Irish sides have met in a UEFA club competition tie; back in the first round of the 1993/94 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, Panathinaikos FC beat Rovers' Dublin neighbours Shelbourne FC 3-0 at home and 2-1 away.
• PAOK are unbeaten in their last seven European games, recording three wins and four draws since a 1-0 home defeat by PFC CSKA Moskva in last season's UEFA Europa League round of 32; the only home defeat in their last ten UEFA games.
• Prior to their 2-1 extra-time win against FK Partizan in this season's UEFA Europa League play-offs, Rovers had not scored in three European fixtures on the road. They lost 3-1 at Tottenham Hotspur FC on matchday two.
• Rovers are within two goals both of scoring their 50th in UEFA club competition, and conceding their 100th. This is their 57th UEFA game.
• Dublin-born forward Ian Daly is currently playing for Rovers' rivals St Patrick's Athletic FC, but he previously had a spell with PAOK's rivals Aris Thessaloniki FC.
• Gary Twigg has established himself as one of the most prolific strikers in Ireland since he joined Rovers from Brechin City FC in 2009, but he has yet to score in UEFA competition for the Hoops.
• Capped 108 times by Romania, PAOK coach László Bölöni has been involved with four other clubs competing in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage; he played for FC Steaua Bucureşti (1984-87) and coached Sporting Clube de Portugal (2001-03), Stade Rennais FC (2003-06) and R. Standard de Liège (2008-10).
• A semi-professional side, Rovers will look for guidance from their manager Michael O'Neill, who made 33 senior appearances for Northern Ireland, and played UEFA club competition games for Coleraine FC, Dundee United FC and Glentoran FC. He also played for English clubs Newcastle United FC, Coventry City FC and Wigan Athletic FC.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.