|Attempts on target||26||60|
|Attempts off target||37||58|
Odense BK will look to put an end to FC Twente's impressive record against Danish opponents when the sides meet in UEFA Europa League Group K.
• The clubs are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition.
• OB's only game against a Dutch team ended in a 2-0 win against sc Heerenveen in the 2006/07 UEFA Cup group stage.
• Twente have yet to lose in six games against Danish sides, with the record W4 D2 L0 (W2 D1 L0 in Denmark, averaging three goals a game).
• OB have lost just two of their last 16 European home games (2-0 against Fulham FC on matchday two this season, and 2-1 against VfB Stuttgart at the same stage last season), with a record on that run of W8 D6 L2.
• Twente have gone five games (three defeats and two draws) without a win on their European travels since beating FC Rubin Kazan 2-0 in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League round of 32.
• Twente goalkeeper Sander Boschker celebrates his 41st birthday on the day of the game. Having never done so previously, he is now in line to play in UEFA competition on his birthday in successive years, having turned 40 last year on the day that Twente drew 1-1 with SV Werder Bremen in the UEFA Champions League.
• Twente defender Dwight Tiendalli turns 26 the day after the OB game. He also played in that Bremen game last year, and was in the Netherlands side that beat Israel 2-0 in a UEFA European Under-19 Championship qualifier on his 18th birthday in 2003.
• OB left-back Timmi Johansen played in the Netherlands for Heerenveen from 2006 to 2008. His only appearance against Twente ended in a 2-1 home defeat in December 2007.
• OB forward Morten Skoubo played for FC Utrecht (2008-09) and Roda JC (2009-11) before returning to Denmark. His three games against Twente (all with Roda) ended in two draws and a 2-1 home defeat.
• Henrik Clausen has spent almost his entire career with OB (1994-2001 and 2004-present), barring a brief spell as assistant coach at Vejle BK (2001-03). He managed the club's youth and reserve teams for a long while before being given the senior job in 2010, leading them to second place in the league. His side finished bottom in their section in last season's UEFA Europa League group stage.
• Now 64, Twente boss Co Adriaanse spent the bulk of his playing career as a defender for FC Utrecht. Notable coaching achievements include taking Willem II into the 1999/2000 UEFA Champions League, winning a Portuguese double with FC Porto in 2005/06 and leading FC Salzburg to the 2008/09 Austrian crown.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.