|Attempts on target||53||29|
|Attempts off target||47||41|
Beşiktaş JK will look to clamber back into the qualifying positions in UEFA Europa League Group E as FC Dynamo Kyiv play their fourth away game against the Black Eagles.
• This will be the clubs' eighth UEFA meeting. Dynamo have had the upper hand in the past, with the record W5 D1 L1 (W2 D0 L1 in Turkey).
• On matchday three, a Denys Garmash goal in second-half added time (90+3) gave Dynamo a 1-0 win against Beşiktaş, who are yet to score against their opponents in four visits to Kyiv.
• They met in last season's UEFA Europa League round of 32, where Yuri Semin's Dynamo beat Bernd Schuster's Beşiktaş 4-1 in Istanbul and 4-0 in Kyiv.
• The teams for their most recent meeting – on 17 February 2011 – were:
Beşiktaş: Hakan Arıkan, İsmail Köybaşi, Sivok, Ricardo Quaresma, Hilbert, Mert Nobre (Hugo Almeida 69), Bobô, Guti, Ferrari, Ernst (Erhan Güven 56), Mehmet Aurélio (Necip Uysal 80).
Dynamo: Shovkovskiy, Danilo Silva, Vukojević, Shevchenko (Kravets 84), Yarmolenko (Garmash 89), Milevskiy, Mikhalik (Popov 73), Gusev, Eremenko, Yussuf, Leandro Almeida.
• Hugo Almeida was sent off three minutes into second-half added time.
• The result represented Beşiktaş' heaviest home defeat in their UEFA Cup or UEFA Europa League history.
• Beşiktaş have won three of their last four European home games, and have scored eight goals in the two most recent continental fixtures at the Inönü Stadium (against Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC and FC Alania Vladikavkaz).
• Dynamo are unbeaten in seven UEFA Europa League matches, while their last seven UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League away contests have ended W4 D2 L1 – with that lone defeat a 1-0 at Manchester City FC in last season's round of 16.
• Two of Dynamo's three group stage goals this season have come in added time. But for those late efforts, they would go into this game with two points rather than five.
• Beşiktaş defender Egemen Korkmaz turns 29 on the day of the game. He has never played in a UEFA competition game on his birthday. Nor has his team-mate Veli Kavlak, with the midfielder turning 23 on the same day.
• Dynamo's Ayila Yussuf will turn 27 the day after the game.
• Once a midfielder and forward, the vastly experienced Semin is in his second spell as Dynamo coach, having won the 2008/09 Ukrainian title in his first stint. He also lead the club to the UEFA Cup semi-finals that year. Semin made his name in his native Russia with FC Lokomotiv Moskva, winning titles in 2002 and 2004, before going on to manage the Russia national team in 2005.
• Semin's Lokomotiv lost 3-0 away and 3-1 at home against Beşiktaş in the 2000/01 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round.
• Portuguese coach Carlos Carvalhal is in command at Beşiktaş. Once a defender for SC Braga and FC Porto among others, in his last post before coming to Istanbul he coached Sporting Clube de Portugal in 2009/10.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.