|Attempts on target||33||31|
|Attempts off target||34||43|
Tottenham Hotspur FC will look to make home advantage count as they host PAOK FC in UEFA Europa League Group A, with the Greek side three points away from a round of 32 berth.
• A youthful Spurs side earned a 0-0 draw in Salonika when the teams met for the first time on matchday one, with PAOK coming closest to taking the three points; Lino missed a first-half penalty and Vladimir Ivić headed against the bar in added time.
• PAOK met Spurs' north London rivals Arsenal FC in the 1997/98 UEFA Cup first round, prevailing 1-0 in Salonika and then drawing 1-1 in London. That is their only previous tie against an English side.
• PAOK's 87th-minute equaliser at Highbury was scored by Zisis Vryzas, who is now the club's technical director - while the current chairman and managing director Theodoros Zagorakis was also a member of that team.
• Spurs took on Olympiacos FC as UEFA Cup holders in their only previous tie against Greek opponents in the second round of the 1972/73 UEFA Cup; they lost their only game on Greek soil to date 1-0, having won the home tie 4-0 a fortnight earlier.
• Tottenham are unbeaten in three UEFA Europa League home games this season. They ended last season's campaign with a 1-0 White Hart Lane loss to Real Madrid CF in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals; that is their only defeat at home in their last 13 European games.
• PAOK come to White Hart Lane on a six-game unbeaten run away from home in UEFA competition; three wins and three draws since losing 1-0 at Villarreal CF in last season's UEFA Europa League group stage. That remains their only defeat in their last 12 continental fixtures on the road.
• PAOK's next goal will be their 150th in UEFA club competition; this will be their 113th UEFA game having made their debut in a 1972/73 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup tie at SK Rapid Wien on 13 September 1972. The contest ended 0-0.
• PAOK are also two goals shy of conceding their 100th UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League goal. This will be their 85th game in the two competitions.
• This will be Tottenham's 150th UEFA club competition game; their previous 149 have ended W84 D31 L34.
• PAOK's experienced Romanian coach László Bölöni oversaw six games against English sides as coach of R. Standard de Liège with the record W1 D2 L3 (W0 D1 L2 in England). In his only previous match as a club coach in London, his side lost 2-0 at Arsenal FC in the 2009/10 UEFA Champions League group stage.
• Capped 108 times by his country, Bölöni also represented Romania as a midfielder in a pair of 1986 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against England; a 0-0 draw in Bucharest and a 1-1 tie at the old Wembley.
• PAOK goalkeeper Kostas Chalkias was coached by Spurs boss Harry Redknapp when he was in charge of Portsmouth FC. Chalkias made just six first-team appearances in a spell that lasted from January 2005 to January 2006.
• PAOK midfielder Bertrand Robert is the younger brother of Laurent Robert, who spent five years in England at Newcastle United FC from 2001 to 2006, and also played under Redknapp during a loan spell at Portsmouth in 2005.
• PAOK president Zagorakis also knows English football well, having played for Leicester City FC from 1998 to 2000. The defensive midfielder came on as a late substitute in the 1999 League Cup final, when ten-man Spurs beat Leicester 1-0 thanks to Allan Nielsen's 90th minute winner.
• PAOK's Etto played alongside Tottenham's Vedran Ćorluka (2005-07) and Luka Modrić (2005-08) at GNK Dinamo Zagreb.
• Spurs boss Redknapp spent the bulk of his playing career with West Ham United FC and AFC Bournemouth, and managed both clubs prior to spells with Portsmouth FC and Southampton FC. He has been in charge at Tottenham since 2008.
• PAOK coach Bölöni has been involved with four other clubs competing in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage; he played for FC Steaua Bucureşti (1984-87) and coached Sporting Clube de Portugal (2001-03), Stade Rennais FC (2003-06) and R. Standard de Liège (2008-10).
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.