|Attempts on target||36||33|
|Attempts off target||55||46|
|I||Lyon||21:05||H. Kiryat Shmona|
SSC Napoli will look to condemn PSV Eindhoven to bottom spot in UEFA Europa League Group F, the Italian side knowing that they are fated to move on to the round of 32 as section runners-up.
Group F permutations
• FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk are through as group winners due to their superior head-to-head record over SSC Napoli (away goals).
• Napoli are through as runners-up.
• AIK and PSV are out.
• PSV picked up their only Group E win when they beat Napoli 3-0 on matchday two, with Jeremain Lens, Dries Mertens and Marcelo all on target.
• Napoli's only previous experience of Dutch opponents came in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League group stage, where they drew 0-0 with FC Utrecht in Naples and came from 3-1 down to earn a 3-3 draw in the return fixture.
• PSV's record in 21 games against Italian sides is W8 D4 L9 (W7 D1 L3 at home – W1 D3 L6 in Italy). That lone victory in Italy came on their last visit, as they defeated UC Sampdoria 2-1 in Genoa in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League group stage, Ola Toivonen scoring both goals.
• Napoli are unbeaten in 14 European home games (W10 D4) since a 1-0 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt in a UEFA Cup third round game on 7 December 1994. If they continue that run against PSV, they will complete an 18th year in Europe unbeaten at the Stadio San Paolo.
• Napoli have won their last four European home fixtures, a run which includes victories against Manchester City FC and eventual European champions Chelsea FC last season and back-to-back home wins in Group F, 4-0 against AIK and 4-2 versus section winners Dnipro.
• PSV made it through the last three UEFA Europa League group stages as group winners, but will miss out this season for the first time since the competition took on its current form.
• PSV have lost both of their previous Group F away games without scoring.
• Napoli's Edinson Cavani is the top scorer in the group stage with six goals. He has also had more shots on target than any other player: 11. Cavani's late winner at AIK on matchday five was the 2000th goal since the advent of the UEFA Europa League.
• PSV midfielder Mark van Bommel has recent experience of Italian football, having played for AC Milan last season.
• Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri spent most of his playing career as a central defender outside Serie A, and after assisting Renzo Ulivieri as Napoli boss, struck out on his own. He worked his way up the divisions as a coach, before reaching Serie A with AS Livorno Calcio and Reggina FC, guiding UC Sampdoria through the 2008/09 UEFA Cup group stage and then taking command at Napoli in October 2009.
• Dick Advocaat took over for a second spell as PSV coach in the summer, having won a league title and a Dutch Cup in his first spell (1995-98). Once a journeyman midfielder, 'The Little General' has since won two Scottish doubles with Rangers FC, and a league title and a UEFA Cup with FC Zenit St Petersburg as well as coaching the Dutch, South Korean, Belgian and Russian national teams.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.