The play-off draw involved 44 teams.
UEFA Europa League play-off draw
Astana (KAZ) v BATE Borisov (BLR)
AEK Larnaca (CYP) v Slovan Liberec (CZE)
Arouca (POR) v Olympiacos (GRE)
Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) v PAOK (GRE)
Midtjylland (DEN) v Osmanlıspor (TUR)
Austria Wien (AUT) v Rosenborg (NOR)
Trenčín (SVK) v Rapid Wien (AUT)
Beitar Jerusalem (ISR) v Saint-Étienne (FRA)
Lokomotiva Zagreb (CRO) v Genk (BEL)
Vojvodina (SRB) v AZ Alkmaar (NED)
Maribor (SVN) v Qäbälä (AZE)
Gent (BEL) v Shkëndija (MKD)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Anderlecht (BEL)
İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR) v Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Astra Giurgiu (ROU) v West Ham United (ENG)
SønderjyskE (DEN) v Sparta Praha (CZE)
Fenerbahçe (TUR) v Grasshoppers (SUI)
Sassuolo (ITA) v Crvena zvezda (SRB)
Brøndby (DEN) v Panathinaikos (GRE)
IFK Göteborg (SWE) v Qarabağ (AZE)
Krasnodar (RUS) v Partizani Tirana (ALB)
Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR) v Hajduk Split (CRO)
When and where is the draw?
The draw, streamed live on UEFA.com, starts at 13:00CET on Friday 5 August. It is conducted at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.
Which teams are in the draw?
The 29 third qualifying round winners are joined by the 15 losers from the same stage of the UEFA Champions League (marked by *).
1 Genk (BEL)
2 Olympiacos* (GRE)
3 BATE Borisov* (BLR)
4 Midtjylland (DEN)
5 Rapid Wien (AUT)
6 Astana* (KAZ)
7 Osmanlıspor (TUR)
8 Arouca (POR)
9 Lokomotiva Zagreb (CRO)
10 Trenčín* (SVK)
1 AZ Alkmaar (NED)
2 PAOK* (GRE)
3 Slovan Liberec (CZE)
4 Austria Wien (AUT)
5 Saint-Étienne (FRA)
6 AEK Larnaca (CYP)
7 Rosenborg* (NOR)
8 Dinamo Tbilisi* (GEO)
9 Vojvodina (SRB)
10 Beitar Jerusalem (ISR)
1 Anderlecht* (BEL)
2 West Ham United (ENG)
3 Krasnodar (RUS)
4 Maribor (SVN)
5 Fenerbahçe* (TUR)
6 Panathinaikos (GRE)
7 Qäbälä (AZE)
8 Slavia Praha (CZE)
9 Brøndby (DEN)
10 Grasshoppers (SUI)
11 Astra Giurgiu* (ROU)
12 Partizani Tirana* (ALB)
1 Shakhtar Donetsk* (UKR)
2 Sparta Praha* (CZE)
3 Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)
4 Gent (BEL) 25.000
5 Sassuolo (ITA)
6 Qarabağ* (AZE)
7 Shkëndija (MKD)
8 İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR)
9 IFK Göteborg (SWE)
10 Crvena zvezda* (SRB)
11 SønderjyskE (DEN)
12 Hajduk Split (CRO)
• All the clubs are seeded according to their coefficient and split into four groups.
• All the clubs within each group are ordered randomly and identified by a number.
• The draw will be made in two batches: Groups 1 & 2 and Group 3 & 4.
• For each batch, two bowls will be prepared, one containing balls with slips of paper numbered for the seeded teams and the other containing balls with slips of paper for the unseeded teams.
• A ball will be taken from each bowl and placed into an empty third bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. One of the two balls is drawn at random, then opened to display the number it contains, denoting the side playing at home in the first leg. The second ball is drawn to complete the pairing. This draw procedure applies to both groups in the batch.
• The same procedure is carried out with the remaining balls to complete all the pairings.
• Ties are played on 18 and 25 August. The 22 winners go into the group stage draw in Monaco on 26 August, along with 16 automatic entrants and the ten teams defeated in the UEFA Champions League play-offs.