13.00CET, 12 December, Nyon
• There will be two pots for the round of 32 draw: the 12 group winners and the four best third-ranked teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage are seeded.
• The group winners and four best third-placed teams in the UEFA Champions League will be drawn against the 12 group runners-up and the remaining third-placed UEFA Champions League sides.
• The seeded teams will be at home in the second leg.
• No team can play a club from their UEFA Europa League group or a side from the same association with other restrictions to be confirmed before the draw.
• Games will be played in principle on Thursdays 16 and 23 February at 19.00CET and 21.05CET, with the exact schedule confirmed after the draw.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.