Follow the draw as it happens here on Monday 11 December, with commentary and live video.
13:00CET, 11 December, Nyon
• There will be two pots of clubs for the round of 32 draw: the 12 group winners and the four best third-ranked teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage are seeded.
• The group winners and four best third-placed teams in the UEFA Champions League will be drawn against the 12 group runners-up and the remaining third-placed UEFA Champions League sides.
• The seeded teams will be at home in the second leg.
• No team can play a club from their UEFA Europa League group or a side from the same national association, with other restrictions to be confirmed ahead of the draw.
• Games will be played in principle on Thursdays 15 and 22 February at 19:00CET and 21:05CET, with the exact schedule released after the draw.