Following FC Barcelona's 4-1 defeat of FC København in the opening round of 16 tie, the UEFA Youth League returns next Tuesday with three more matches.
Barcelona became the first side through to the quarter-finals, which take place in mid-March, after coming from a goal down against their Danish visitors at the Mini Estadi.
All ties from this point consist of single legs. The draw for the knockout stage was made in December, with the semi-finals and final to be played as part of a four-team tournament at the Colovray Stadium opposite UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, on 11 and 14 April.
FC Barcelona 4-1 FC København
• Munir El Haddadi scored twice, taking his tally to a competition-leading seven.
• Previously unbeaten København took the lead through Andreas Nielsen. Barcelona will host Arsenal FC or FC Shakhtar Donetsk in the next round.
Chelsea FC v AC Milan (16.00)
• Group E winners Chelsea were the only team to achieve a clean sweep of six victories.
• Filippo Inzaghi's Milan avoided defeat – against AFC Ajax, Celtic FC and FC Barcelona – away from home in Group H.
Real Sociedad de Fútbol v FC Schalke 04 (19.00)
• La Real topped Group A despite failing to score in their last three fixtures – versus Manchester United FC (0-2), FC Shakhtar Donetsk (0-0) and Bayer 04 Leverkusen (0-1).
• Schalke hit five goals on two occasions – home and away to FC Basel 1893 – in qualifying behind Chelsea.
Arsenal FC v FC Shakhtar Donetsk (20.00)
• Arsenal's points haul of nine, garnered in a Group F containing Borussia Dortmund, Olympique de Marseille and SSC Napoli, was the lowest of the eight pool winners.
• Shakhtar's Denys Arendaruk was among 16 players who supplied a group-stage best three assists.
PFC CSKA Moskva v Paris Saint-Germain (15.00)
• Group D winners CSKA accrued only four of their 13 points at home.
• Paris won just one of their games in Group C – their points total of seven being the lowest among the 16 qualified sides.
SL Benfica v FK Austria Wien (17.00)
• Benfica were involved in the highest-scoring group fixture – a 6-3 Group C victory at RSC Anderlecht in which Rochinha registered a six-minute hat-trick.
• Austria scored three goals in each of their first three Group G outings.
Real Madrid CF v SSC Napoli (18.00)
• Madrid had more attempts on target – 49 – than any other team in the group phase.
• Napoli did not gain a point on the road in Group F, losing to Arsenal (1-4), Marseille (1-2) and Dortmund (1-2).
Club Atlético de Madrid v Manchester City FC (20.00)
• Atlético shipped 14 goals in winning Group G, ten more than their English opponents conceded.
• Austria Under-19 forward Sinan Bytyqi scored the first goal of the inaugural UEFA Youth League, a free-kick in City's 4-1 Group D defeat of FC Viktoria Plzeň on 17 September.
All kick-off times CET.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.